Karin Greaves Memorial Education Seminar – Understanding Pain, Depression and Anxiety with Total Joint Arthroplasty
The Karin Greaves Memorial Education Seminar on Saturday, November 19, 2016, offers clinicians a full day of formal education sessions directed specifically at assessing and treating joint arthroplasties.
Thinking Outside the Box: Understanding Pain, Depression & Anxiety with Total Joint Arthroplasty will include interactive presentations of current concepts in joint arthroplasties. The presentations will be led by:
- Dr. Bruce Dick (Associate Professor, Dept of Medicine & Dentistry, Dept of Psychiatry, University of Alberta)
- Dr. Geoff Bostick (Assistant Professor, Dept of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Alberta)
- Dr. Marcia Clark (Orthopaedic Surgeon at Foothills Medical Centre and Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary)
- Dr. Marlis Sabo (Orthopaedic Surgeon and Clinical Assistant Professor, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary)
- Dr. Cheryl Sakowski (Professor, Faculty of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta)
When: Saturday, November 19 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: Edmonton – University of Alberta, Corbett Hall; Calgary – University of Alberta, Calgary satellite campus; Webcast participation
Cost: $180 in-person; $125 webcast individual; $300 webcast group (3+)
The Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Alberta, has offered the Karin Greaves Memorial Education Seminar annually since 2009.
Click here to registerShare: